Debra E. Booher
888-542-1300 (Toll Free)
Representing clients throughout NORTHEAST OHIO with offices in AKRON and CLEVELAND areas.
Our firm represents debtors in Consumer Bankruptcy cases and related matters which currently constitutes 100 % of our practice. We are currently filing approximately 1500+ cases per year -- more than any other firm in Northeast Ohio. Our attorneys and staff are dedicated to meeting client's needs and providing high quality legal work. When you contact us, you can be assured that you will always speak directly to an attorney. (No secretaries taking messages!)
Our success is based largely on the quality relationships we build and maintain with clients. Clients are treated with integrity, compassion and respect during this very difficult time in their lives. We will communicate with you throughout the bankruptcy process AND after, so that any questions or concerns you have will be answered.
We use the latest technology and cost-effective methods to provide quality legal representation at reasonable costs so that we are affordable to most everyone.
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court Central District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Ohio
- De Paul University College of Law, Chicago, Illinois
- Honors: With Honors
- Grove City College, Grove City, Pennsylvania
- Major: Financial Planning
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Akron Bar Association, Bankruptcy Section, Member
Pro Bono Activities
- Contributor Free Legal Service Organizations